Around the world

Around the world; a Nation Hopper's journy to teach on all 7 continents.




Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Misc

Possibly my last night in Nang Rong for 7 weeks. Jack, Sue, maybe Nathan, and I are going to Bangkok tomorrow to get Sue to the doctor to have a check up like I said before. Everyone feels reasonably sure that we will continue on to India as planned, if that does happen Sue and I will leave Bangkok on the 8th.

Looking forward to India! I have heard so many stories, I'm excited to write my own! Though I will miss the girls. They've known that I will be leaving for Inida but it hit them today that I am leaving tomorrow. They were on my like white on rice all night. I am going to miss them, so much! The best part of leaving is coming back.

I've uploaded the last random pictures over the last week and a half, enjoy!

Punim playing peekaboo 

Paa's castle fell over just as I took this, hence the face. I made the big castle. Mind you, the floor is very slick, there were multiple fans going and multiple children trying to knock it down. 

Nat

Paa

Fai

Yi Et washing her clothes 







Tofu sausage! It was... interesting. 

Yi Op 




No comments:

Post a Comment