Around the world

Around the world; a Nation Hopper's journy to teach on all 7 continents.




Wednesday, October 5, 2011

India update

Sue, Jack, and I will be leaving tomorrow morning for Bangkok. Sue has an appointment with a doctor for a check up and make sure she is good to travel. If she gets the ok and feels up to it, she and I will fly to Hyderabad on the 8th. If not, we will push the departure date back by a few days to a week to give Sue time to recover from the motorcycle accident. I'm excited to go to Bangkok for a few days again! There are a few things I missed seeing the last time I was there.


I made two new friends over the last week. Joy and her eldest niece Pang. Joy runs a stand at the morning market. She and Pang are good friends of Jack, Sue, and Nathan. Joy and Pang kidnapped me for a lunch date yesterday. Nathan tagged along. Pang and Joy have extraordinarily good English, though they insist they do not. They like to watch American movies. Pang has not seen any of the Star Wars movies, Nathan and I decided she needed to be educated. When I get back from India we are going to have a Star Wars movie night.

No comments:

Post a Comment