Around the world

Around the world; a Nation Hopper's journy to teach on all 7 continents.




Thursday, September 15, 2011

Today

Today was a pretty relaxed day. Did a whole bunch of writing before going to pick the girls up from school. While driving through town, I was kinda zoning out through the front windshield when a bubble came floating down the street. It popped so fast I couldn't tell if there really had been a random bubble floating down the street or I had just imagined it. We passed by a street cart and I saw a snake being skinned. I wish I had been able to take a picture of it. This man had the snake's tail tired to the top of the cart and had the snakes body stretched out as he was skinning it. The flesh was very very white. I couldn't see the color of the skin, not that I'm such an expert in snakes that I would be able to tell what kind of snake it was from the skin. After we passed by the snake cart, three more bubbles hit the windshield. These I definitely saw, but never determined where they came from. It must be the spirits that life in the house.

I got a card from my great-grandmother today! It was very sweet of her to send it to me, thanks Grandma Virginia!

I've heard from a few people that they are receiving their postcards. I'm getting another batch tomorrow and will hopefully have them out by the end of next week.

Sue and Jack are coming into town around the 20th, just a few more days. Sue and I will be in India for 6ish weeks, I'm still not sure on the departure and return date.

No comments:

Post a Comment