Around the world

Around the world; a Nation Hopper's journy to teach on all 7 continents.




Friday, September 16, 2011

*

In addition to the novel I just wrote, today has been the BEST. DAY. EVER. (I've made soo many spelling mistakes because I'm typing too fast. Thank you spell check)

-My lesson with the staff went over by 45 minutes today because we were having too much fun.
-I got the dates for my departure to India (Oct 8th) and return to Thailand (Nov 17).
-I've received the holy grail of esl sites, tips, games, and everything esl from Gayle (with more to come)

-Been praised for my teaching skills (if that is what you wish to call them). 
-Noi is no longer afraid of me, she actually hugged me today. 

-The older girls can understand me 90% of the time if I speak slow and stick to topics covered in class.
-My book is 99% finished.
-I am 193487412u32un4343u% happy.


This my friends, is the definition of perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment