Around the world

Around the world; a Nation Hopper's journy to teach on all 7 continents.




Sunday, September 18, 2011

The lake


Nathan, P Ui, P Petsamai and I went to a lake for a little 'free time'. The lake was gorgous. There were these little bungalos on the edge of the water. They had a table and pillows to sit on. It was a nice place to just chill. I wanted to get in and swim, but didn't have my suite. I've been told we will be going back and taking the girls with us for a swim. I'm really looking forward to it.



We ordered an early dinner, which was a fish as big as my arm, fried squid, some weirdly colored rice cake things, and a bowl of cashews. The ants loved the cashews, Nathan loves the ants. Much to everyone's surprise (mainly the P's) I loaded my plate with the spicey sauces. One was particularly good and tasted a bit like salsa. The squid was hands down my favorite. 

Nathan doesnt like fish, and all the dishes on the table include fish. P Ui presuaded him to try some. The following pictures of Nathan trying a bit of fish. 




Keep in mind he hasn't put the fish in his mouth yet.

 

There we go 


Despite the look, he actaully like it. 

The view was beautiful. Some pictures of the rest of the stay. 
P Petsamai

Nathan, P Petsamai, P Ui 

P Ui, me, P Petsamai



I pushed a wind chime out of the way for a picture and it was crawling with spiders. This bugger nearly ate my hand. 


1 comment:

  1. I love the pictures!! It's like an exotic gettaway! :D It looks so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete