Around the world

Around the world; a Nation Hopper's journy to teach on all 7 continents.




Thursday, September 1, 2011

Sep 1st.

Happy September first everyone! Where did August go? One day I was in Austin. The next day I was in Albuquerque. The NEXT day I was in Thailand. Quite a lot of bouncing around from house to house, state to state, country to country. August was an amazing month, so so many good things happened. I don't know how September is going to keep up.

There are some plans brewing, to get me out of the house and around Nang Rong. I've heard mention of old temples that one must hack through the wild Thai jungle to get to, a tiger rescue, and other touristy things.

I had a surprise Skype session with a person very dear to my heart yesterday around lunch time. I was absolutely ecstatic to see and speak with her and that I was able to show her around the some what empty house, a little bit of the front yard, and my bathroom (which I am still raving about to people. It's so different from American bathrooms and I can't seem to get over it.).

So here's to you September. May you be filled with more good times then bad and keep the spicy sum tom coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment