Around the world

Around the world; a Nation Hopper's journy to teach on all 7 continents.




Saturday, August 13, 2011

Two more days!

Two more days! I'm so excited. I can. Hardly. Ahhhh!! Got my Thai visa last night (Yes, last night as in two days before I leave. Yes, I was pretty much chewing my fingers off in anticipation). So I am ready to go, with the exception of one or two quick errands. The excited butterflies are out of control!

I received an email from Walai the other day. She is having a friend of hers, Pun, pick me up from the airport and show me around Bangkok before accompanying me to Nang Rong. I am very excited to meet her and to see Bangkok.

My brain is so jumbled I can hardly concentrate, I'll catch you guys at the airport Monday morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment