Around the world

Around the world; a Nation Hopper's journy to teach on all 7 continents.




Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Photo phun


Today was cooler then is has been, even though it did not rain, which was nice. Still wicked hot out. I asked Mae Ui if it was going to rain today, the clouds looked like they might spit a bit, but sadly no. 
The food has been outstanding. Mostly rice, tofu (meat for everyone else, usually pork, or fish) in a soup with veggies. At church on Sunday there was a coconut milk, on ice, type of watered down smoothie thing that was sooo good. My favorite sweet dish thus far. There is a lot of amazing fruit as well. Fresh bananas (that I eat by the pound, and I don’t even like bananas) small and regular size, rambutan, the little white grapes in fruit cocktail, and a native fruit that is suuuuuper mushy and smells funky (I did not care for this one). Mango is next on my list. 
I gave the older girls an English lesson today, May, Mint, Fai, and Noona. Have to find a good way to teach them how to spell, which many of you know is not my forte. Hahah that should be fine. 
When I got home the girls and I had some fun with photo booth, May was on a walk with Mae Ui. Below is Fai, Nat and Prea.


No comments:

Post a Comment