Around the world

Around the world; a Nation Hopper's journy to teach on all 7 continents.




Saturday, November 12, 2011

ICN

I know I promised a post on ICN, but I need some info from Heather and I have yet to receive it. I know, I know, I'm awful. I can only offer excuses.. Look! Puppies!

This is Sorren. He's my favorite, named after my favorite character in my ms

This is Hannibal. There was a 6th puppy but it didn't make it. Hannibal is the chubbiest of the 5, Sue and I joke saying Hannibal must have eaten the 6th one, which is why I named him Hannibal

This is Bella. She whines non stop and is completely helpless and dependent. Does the name need any more explanation?

Twin A is Fred

Twin B is Georgiana. Obviously the twins are names after the Weasley twins. Had George been a girl, I feel certain Mrs. Weasley would have named her Georgiana 

They will all be accompanying me back home... Just kidding. I do wish I could take Hannibal and Sorren with me. Little cuties.

Three of my boys


Srivnivous (teacher) and his daughter


Yashoda looking gorgeous in a purple sari

Cheese!









2 comments:

  1. What is ms? I am guessing you got Sorren from your book?
    Hannibal, really?
    Where did you come up with Bella? I am just saying that you seem to like that name (First the cat we found and now the puppy). I just hope you didn't get that one from a book as well :p
    Fred and George, nice :)
    They are SOOOOO cute!! You should bring one home for me :)

    Love all your pictures!!
    Love you!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ms=manuscript. Its not called a book until it actually get published. Sorren, yes. Hannibal, I had to ;) If you can't get Bella, we are no longer sisters. Fred turned out to be a Frida (meaning hes a she).

    ReplyDelete