Around the world

Around the world; a Nation Hopper's journy to teach on all 7 continents.




Sunday, November 20, 2011

Guess where I am....

Hyderabad!!

I had a blond moment the other day when I said I was leaving on Saturday. For some reason I was convinced Saturday was the 20th. It was not. So Sue and I are actually leaving today, in a few hours to be exact, and it is not going to be a pleasant experience.

We leave for the airport at 4pm. Our plane leaves Hyderabad at 9:30 pm. We get to Mumbai at 10:30/45ish pm. We leave Mumbai at 1:50AM. We get into Bangkok at 6:30am Monday morning.

x.x

I will sleep all day Monday and then drive back to Nang Rong with Walai (who is currently in Bangkok, for what reason I don't know) Tuesday morning.

Even though Bangkok is flooded, it seems the BCGH is undamaged (I would hope so because we have two rooms booked). Walai and I will have to go the long way to get back, so the 4 hour bus/car ride will turn into 6 or 7. I've been getting ridiculously car sick lately, I hope its just the rodes in India...


The picture count for the last 6 weeks.... 600+
As soon as I get into Nang Rong, I'll be able to put all of them up on Flicker.  

No comments:

Post a Comment