Around the world

Around the world; a Nation Hopper's journy to teach on all 7 continents.




Thursday, December 19, 2013

Photobooth


When I was in Thailand, on my third or fourth night, I was sitting at the table with my laptop when Fai came up to me and wanted to take a picture. I pulled up photobooth and after we took a couple of regular pictures I showed them all the funky lenses, the girls had a ball with them and took well over a fifty pictures. Last night, here in Uganda, was no different. We had just finished eating dinner when Calvin grabbed my hand and started jabbering as he lead me into my room. He looked around and then asked me a question. Eron was walking by and I grabbed her, asking her to translate his question for me. She said he was looking for my computer (Calvin and I had taken pictures and watched Finding Nemo on it earlier). I laughed and took them both into the living room where the other girls were sitting. Calvin was very eager to show them how to take pictures and soon we had a photo shoot going. The girls loved all the different lenses and we had a lot of fun. 

Without further ado, here are the wonderfully beautiful girls, and boy, I am living with;

Prosey and Calvin

Front: Calvin, Prosey
Back: Esther, Eron

Front: Calvin, Prosey, Grace
Back: Esther, Eron

Front: Me, Calvin, Prosey, Eron
Back: Esther, Filda, Grace

Front: Me, Calvin, Prosey, Eron
Back: Esther, Filda, Grace

Esther, Prosey, Eron, Grace (back)





No comments:

Post a Comment