Around the world

Around the world; a Nation Hopper's journy to teach on all 7 continents.




Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Christmas Eve


I am feeling so, unexplainably blessed to be spending Christmas and ringing in the new year with such wonderfully kind, incredible people. My family and friends have been so supportive and encouraging, I wouldn’t be here if it wasn’t for their love and support. I’m not sure what exactly I did to deserve all these blessing but I am truly and deeply thankful. 

I’m thankful for the opportunities I’ve had to travel and see the world. 

I’m thankful for all the incredible people I’ve met, all of whom have changed my life. 

I’m thankful for my family, who love me no matter what, and who are selfless enough to share me with another family, another culture and another country for the holidays. 

I’m thankful for my friends, who have been by my side every step of the way.

I’m thankful for my new Ugandan family, who welcomed me, a complete stranger, into their home with open arms and smiles. 

I’m thankful to be young and alive. 

The stars are beautiful tonight, make sure you go outside and appreciate the beauty of the world we live in for a few minutes before turning in. 

I hope everyone is having a fabulous and safe Christmas eve and I wish you a very merry Christmas. Make sure you tell those around you that you love them, celebrate responsibly, give thanks for all of your blessings, and give to someone who is not having such a merry Christmas.  Be sure to spread the love and kindness today and tomorrow, for tis the season, make the most of it. 


Lots of love, 

-Manda Panda

No comments:

Post a Comment