Around the world

Around the world; a Nation Hopper's journy to teach on all 7 continents.




Friday, December 27, 2013

Fish. It's whats for dinner!

The girls, Calvin, Cliff and I went down to lake Victoria today to buy some tilapia for dinner. It was an abysmally hot day, but there was a nice breeze down by the water. Cliff pulled me aside as we were walking up to the fish stands and said if the guys selling the fish saw me, they would jack the price of the fish up. So the girls, Calvin and I went to the edge of the pier and took pictures. I asked Filda how big the lake is, she told me huge. It touches three countries in Africa, Uganda, Kenya and Tanzania. So, its pretty big. The girls and I share a love for tilapia and since fish is pretty expensive they don't get to have it very often so it was a nice treat for all of us.

Cliff and I are going to the ghetto tomorrow, we'll be doing a lesson on lying. I have a skit of the boy who cried wolf to do and have some of the youth help me act out the story while Cliff translates for me.

Hope everyone had a fantastic Christmas! 

No comments:

Post a Comment