Around the world

Around the world; a Nation Hopper's journy to teach on all 7 continents.




Thursday, January 5, 2012

Road trip

Ging is taking me to spend the weekend with her family in a town -which name I will not butcher in an attempt to type out.

Sushi, the zoo, shopping and all the shenanigans two 20 something girls can get into are on the agenda.

I don't know if I'll have internet access so things might be quiet for a few days (I imagine you reading this and rolling your eyes. 'You've been quiet for the last month, hardly any posts!' and I do apologize! You would not believe the time wrap I've fallen into. I'll swear its only been a day since the last post, but when I log in I see I haven't posted anything for four days. Crazy.)

Anyway. Here are some pictures to give you a clear image of my partner in crime:






Let's hope Thailand is still standing come Sunday afternoon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment