Around the world

Around the world; a Nation Hopper's journy to teach on all 7 continents.




Thursday, January 26, 2012

Bangkok

Days after my visit to the famous Bumrungrad hospital, I still have a headache. Not sure how that happened :/

I did get some pictures of the quick trip to Bangkok uploaded. 

The view from my room at the hospital

If anyone correctly guesses what this is for, they will win a prize. Hint, its found in the womens bathroom at the hospital. 



"Well Clarice, have the lambs stopped screaming?"

There is a Madame Tussauds in the Paragon shopping center that Sue and I visited after our doctors appointment. Anthony Hopkins is one of my all time favorite actors and the Hannibal series is one of my all time favorite movie and book series (yes, I'm weird like that). 

On Tuesday night we went to dinner in Burriram with the lawyer and his family. 

Gik (the lawyers daughter) and I had a lot of fun talking to each other 


Add and the youngest daughter 



The dinner party 



No comments:

Post a Comment