Around the world

Around the world; a Nation Hopper's journy to teach on all 7 continents.




Saturday, December 10, 2011

Updates

Sorry things have been a bit quiet! This week has been crazy busy! Just a quick update.

-We moved into the 'white house' on Thursday. My room smells like paint but its all good. The girls are super excited. There is no internet in the new house yet, which is part of the reason the blog has been so quiet the last few days.

-Mae Noi moved into the green/office house yesterday-Friday- and we are helping her un pack.

-On Thursday I ate a horse pee fermented egg -pictures to come.

-Nathan's wife, Add is her and will be staying until Jan. She's super sweet and its really nice having another girl to talk to!



-It's almost Christmas time! We are having a Christmas party at the Church today at 4.

-I'm sitting at the table in the green/office house and watching everyone walk by me with heavy things and boxes of stuff. I am beginning to feel quiet guilty so I think I'm going to get up and start helping.

More details and pictures to come! 

No comments:

Post a Comment