Around the world

Around the world; a Nation Hopper's journy to teach on all 7 continents.




Friday, April 1, 2011

The birth of the blog.

Here's a scecret. I've never blogged before, ever. Which, for a young adult in their twenties living in this day and age, is kind of surprising. I've read some pretty cool stuff and seen some really intresting blogs before, so I think I understand the basic workings of blogging. The purpose of this blog is to keep all the updates on my travel in one accessable place. Note: The blog will not be a substitute for hand writen letters (which a slecet few can look forward to receiving) or postcards (which most people can look forward to receiving).
Can't guarantee any mind blowing pictures, life changing posts, or the answer to 'the meaning of life' question. But I will do my best to keep you awake. I don't leave for Thailand for another few months. But I thought this would be the perfect time to get my blogging skills into tip-top shape. The few posts that will appear before my adventure begins in August will be somewhat dull; updates as I get them from Sue (get used to seeing this name a lot, learn it well. Sue is the woman who is making the magic happen), flight information, packing list, ect. Basically me getting used to the idea of writting here every so often.

Ok, that's all I have for now. Trying to put up a countdown, it's not going so well...

2 comments:

  1. Awesome job! This is such a great opportunity for you. I am going to miss you, but being able to know where you are and what your doing is going to be like you never left. Beth Ann

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea! I always liked the Bernstein Bears and Where the wild things are, Old Turtle and If you give a Moose a Muffin are a must. Childrens Bible Stories would be a blessing too. Let me know where to send my check, I have $25. for you.
    My Best, Jules

    ReplyDelete